This water filter is suitable for you who want to purify your water from dirt and microparticles but also want to improve the water's color, taste and smell (get rid of humus).
Suitable for municipal water, own well, lake water, purification of rainwater residential and holiday homes.
The first unit is a patented cyclone filter combined with a 25 micron filter cloth that cleans the water from dirt, soil, rust and microparticles. Larger particles collect in the bottom of the filter housing and can be easily emptied from there via a bottom valve. Smaller particles articles are captured in the filter cloth (optional density 1, 5, 25, 50 and 100 microns). Thanks to the cyclone technology, the filter cloth is rinsed clean and can therefore collect large amounts of particles compared to, for example, cotton cartridges, which means better economy and fewer replacements. The cost of a new filter cloth is also significantly lower than for cotton cartridges.
Main benefits of our filter cloths (filter socks)
- Premium quality of certified synthetic material for drinking water
- Double filtration (centrifugal effect + filter cloth)
- Low pressure drop
- High throughput
- Withstands high pressures
- Lower maintenance cost than cotton filter
- Professional, robust and secure system
- Transparent container makes it easy to see when the filter stocking is full
The second unit is a carbon filter filled with activated carbon that purifies the water from organic material, also called humus . This improves the taste, smell and color of the water, which gives a clear and fresh drinking water. The carbon is easily replaced when needed, but at least twice a year.
Properties and benefits of Cintropur's activated carbon
- very microporous structure
- maximum hardness
- excellent adsorption capacity
- high level of volume activity
- rapid dechlorination
- effective ozone removal
- Water connections: 2 pcs. internal thread 3/4 "
- Average flow through the filters at 0.2 bar water pressure: 500 liters / h
- Maximum working pressure: 12 bar
- Max temperature: 50 C
- Weight: 1.85 kg
- Maximum length: 280 mm
- Maximum height: 366 mm
- Warranty: 2 years
Included in the delivery
- Wall bracket
- Filter puller
- 1 25 micron filter cloth
- Pre-filled carbon filter
NOTE: We recommend using plastic couplings for this filter. Feel free to buy AHL couplings in plastic to easily connect the filter to 20mm alt. 25mm PE and PEX pipes. Click here to get to 20mm coupling and here to get to 25mm coupling.